|« National e-health system confused, critics say||::::::::||June 09 Newsletter - Senators poor form under scrutiny »|
How does Australia rank as a police state?
A new audit examines the 'state use of electronic technologies to record, organize, search and distribute forensic evidence against its citizens'. See how Australia and 51 other countries rank in this comparative analysis by a US data security firm.
Read more »....
We welcome comments, for alternative views and to generate debate. We check comments before they are published, to make sure they're on-topic, family-friendly and in keeping with our publishing principles. To make sure your comments are published, please...
- stay on topic
- leave out swear words and bad language
- be careful not to libel or defame any body
- don't be -ist: (race, age, sex, etc)
- avoid posting someone else's copyright material, and
- concentrate on the factual more than the emotional (though there's room for both)
We usually post comments at the bottom of articles, with a link off the Home page as well. But we may use them elsewhere, or as a separate article. If you see something in a comment that you think is objectionable, please let us know your reasons.