Sydney’s Hilton bombing: did ASIO do it?
It has been 35 years, but still no-one knows who was behind the last 'terrorist' attack in Australia, the Hilton Hotel bombing. Why isn't the Australian Crime Commission concentrating on solving the bombing crime, instead of harassing the Essendon Bombers AFL team with vague drugs in sport 'intelligence'? Could it be the Hilton bombing was an ASIO stunt that went wrong, killing three, and the ACC doesn't want to know? Mike Head asks the questions.
No feedback yet
We welcome comments, for alternative views and to generate debate. We check comments before they are published, to make sure they're on-topic, family-friendly and in keeping with our publishing principles. To make sure your comments are published, please...
- stay on topic
- leave out swear words and bad language
- be careful not to libel or defame any body
- don't be -ist: (race, age, sex, etc)
- avoid posting someone else's copyright material, and
- concentrate on the factual more than the emotional (though there's room for both)
We usually post comments at the bottom of articles, with a link off the Home page as well. But we may use them elsewhere, or as a separate article. If you see something in a comment that you think is objectionable, please let us know your reasons.