Attorney-General George Brandis has all armaments blazing in an idiosyncratic campaign to make the world conform to his view. It could be a rough ride to the right!
This month includes articles on …
- ALRC faces Herculean task…to be done in just a year
- Mr Freedom given reins, and riding instructions
- COAG: all hands to the deckchairs for ‘refocussing’
- Australia needs a criminal cases review commission
- It’s official! Outsiders too can satirise MPs
- Big firms cheat UK: what about in Australia?
- Scanners appear to make problem worse
- Conservative judge pulls plug on NSA spying
- Timor Leste wants Australia to play fair
- Iceland police kill first person…ever!
- Criminal barristers plan to go on strike