Long-standing and fundamental liberties and rights are at risk: this month’s coverage includes the TPP trade agreement, whether the ABC is safe, gene patents and surveillance.
This month we also feature:
- McMillan wants more transparent ‘intelligence’
- Immigration’s IT is in a mess…again
- Government foreshadows push against online piracy
- Selby passes judgement on justice in Australia
- Censorious Senator gets a definitional lesson
- Privacy laws are about to change
- Govt bids to whitewash sports-drugs fiasco
- Snowden leaks a miniscule proportion of holdings
- Nuclear nun, 84, is jailed for three years
- Police association needs overhaul
- Children get right to choose death
- Australia accused of war crimes over drones
Tony Moritz liked this on Facebook.