A spy comes in from the cold, legally, but the spooks still want even more access to our private data: when will they learn that enough is enough?
This month we also feature:
- Manus riot deaths refocuses refugee debate
- Children must be focus of refugee reforms
- Trade pacts: where a $1 pill costs Australia $127
- Sloppy govt website security puts us all at risk
- Health ‘solution’ fails to deliver after 5 years, $500m
- Intelligence appears to be lacking in Brandis comment
- Prod Commission wants legal aid on the ‘never-never’
- Govt fails to protest assassination of two Australians
- Smuggling recipe involves two cups of hemp
- ODD SPOT: How brave is this?
- Brazil takes charge of internet and privacy
- Inventor calls for web bill of rights
- USA is main spy threat to Australia