There are vivid lessons to learn for the next emergency from the current Covid-19 pandemic. We need to identify the right ones, so that for the next virus wave or national disaster we better incorporate maximum freedoms and individual compassion and care into a process where lockdown, quarantine, personal fines and repression were allowed to become excessive and over-dominant recently. It’s not easy…but considering liberties and rights of everyone, from the beginning, would be a great start.
- Be rid of arbitrary lines, bring in a rights law
- Is Australia a belligerent nation?
- Should Dutton’s department part-fund the High Court?
- ASIO takes a step to the right…after earlier jump to the left
- Voting early is suddenly popular
- SA fails to address its widespread legal problem
- UK’s Covid-019 law: lessons for Australia?
- Barbados to trump the Queen
- …but are they entitled to travel allowances
Click for SINGLE COLUMN (read on screen)
Click for 2-COLUMN (print, read over a break)