This year’s eAGM involves the election of office bearers as the current two-year term expires with this eAGM. The eAGM will also consider any major notices of motion and, as required by regulation, vote on the annual reports of CLA.
Only financial members as at 3 March 2019 can vote at the eAGM. Click to renew your membership.
Formal voting will take place between 10 and 22 March, either by members using an e-token sent to them by email, or by posted ballot papers for the few members without an email address.
Please keep an eye out for eAGM emails, which will include the Annual Report for 2018 (including the Treasurer’s Report and Financial Statement) and the President’s Report, which will be sent out by 5 March.
PLEASE UPDATE your EMAIL ADDRESS if it has recently changed by sending a message to: email@example.com The ‘second’ member of a household membership might like to also confirm their email address by the same means.
The AGM timetable is:
- By 2 January – Formal Notice of eAGM by email and in the CLArion
- 3-16 February – Call for motions from members (usually kept for major matters) and for nominations for Board vacancies
- 17 February – Board consideration of proposed motions
- 18 February – 3 March – On-line discussion of any motions and nomination period for seeking Board election
- 3 March – Cut-off of membership to determine eligibility to vote at eAGM
- 5 March – Board confirm eligibility of nominees to stand for Board vacancies and Board determines final wording of motions
- 6 March: distribution of annual report/etc (and postal voting materials)
- 10-22 March – Voting period
- 25 March – Declaration of results
Notice of Motions are usually kept for major matters: please contact the President Dr Kristine Klugman email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss any issue.