The 2018 eAGM of Civil Liberties Australia Inc will be held, mostly online by electronic (e) means as covered in the CLA Constitution, in February and March.
Formal voting will take place between 9 and 23 March, either by members using an e-token sent to them by email, or by posted ballot papers for the few members without an email address.
Please keep an eye out for eAGM emails, which will include the Annual Report (including the Treasurer’s Report and Financial Statement) and the President’s Report, which will be sent out by 5 March.
If you have changed it, PLEASE UPDATE your EMAIL ADDRESS by sending a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org The ‘second’ member of a household membership might like to also confirm their email address by the same means.
The AGM timetable is:
- By 5 January – Formal Notice of eAGM by email and January CLArion
- 4-17 February – Call for motions from members usually kept for major matters
- 18 February – Board consideration of proposed motions
- 19 February – 4 March – On-line discussion of any motions
- 4 March – Cut-off of membership to determine eligibility to vote at eAGM
- 5 March – Board finalises wording of any motions
- 9-23 March – Voting period
- 31 March – Declaration of results
Notice of Motions are usually kept for major matters: please contact the President Dr Kristine Klugman email: email@example.com if you would like to discuss any issue.