- Does the COVID-19 pandemic response measure up to our rights and liberties?
- June 2020 CLArion newsletter: Can liberties and rights survive onslaughts from spikes of the Covid-19 pandemic?
- Background Briefing Paper: COVID-19 Parliamentary Committees of Inquiry – a National Comparison Compiled May 2020
- UN WARNS POLICE
- What Covid-19 is revealing today…
- What the special Covid-19 Select Committees should do
- August 2020 CLArion newsletter: Pollies, spooks fail to tell full truth
- Canada illustrates the danger of ‘emergency’ laws
Don’t believe the measures taken are in place accordingly to The Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities , in my words, the measures are extreme,it shows destruction of livelyhoods, suisides, health problems because of lockdowns and masks ,these measures are worse then virus itself, viruses existed, are present and will be, natural immunity is the go. Surely there will be deaths,there always are if immune system is compromised with pre existing ailments, now gets mote compromised with measures imposed,